Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup – Creamy avocado and refreshing cucumber come together to make this quick and effortless meal in only moments, for the perfect summertime supper or light side.
This is a quick and easy vegetarian and vegan soup. You can use ginger instead of garlic for a no-garlic version.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6 ripe avocados, deseeded and removed from peel
- 2 seedless cucumbers, deseeded and cut into cubes
- 1 cup vegetable stock (or water)
- 2 cups sweet almond milk
- 2 garlic cloves (optional)
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp lime juice
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients, except for olive oil and pepper, into a smooth consistency.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Add a dash of olive oil and lime juice.
- Chill and serve the chilled avocado and cucumber soup.