Chilli-Cheese Toast is a quick breakfast you can make in no time. You can also serve this vegetarian and vegan toast as snack.
Use whole grain bread to make this recipe healthy.
- 4 bread slices
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (or other)
- salt to taste
- 2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano powder
1. Mix shredded cheese,sliced green chillies, and oregano powder in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees(F).
3. Spread this mixture on bread slices.
4. Heat the toast in preheated oven for 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Category: Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes