These Eggless Brownies are a breeze to make, and oh so delicious! Made with a ready mix, the original recipe calls for eggs, but obviously, this one doesn’t. These eggless brownies are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Servings: 12 (makes 12)
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1 13.5 oz package of Pillsbury brownie mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (included in package), if not, add
- 2 tsp corn starch powder
- 1 medium peach, peeled and pureed or mashed
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine the brownie mix, corn starch powder, and coffee powder, smoothing out any lumps.
- Add the peach puree and walnuts and mix well.
- Brush an 8×8-inch pan with a little oil, and pour the brownie mix into the pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350ºF for 29-32 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for about 7 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen the brownie and gently flip it out. Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut the brownies into medium squares and serve. Wrap the remaining brownies in plastic and store in a cool place to keep fresh for 4-5 days.
Instead of peach, you can use pear or apple puree; any fruit puree that has a neutral, bland flavor would work well. The coffee powder enhances the chocolate flavor.
If using a dark pan, bake at 325ºF.
Category: Eggless Baking