Fruit Salad with Mint – Chef Tess Ward is back with her Sweet Treats series, this time showing you how to make her quick and easy fruit salad.
The mint leaves add freshness and flavor, while the pistachios add a nice crunch to this sweet treat.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups strawberries, cut into halves
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- Mint leaves, a few
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp rose water
- Pistachios, a few
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Place all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Tear the mint leaves and add to the fruit.
- Add 2-3 tsp water and rose water to the honey and mix well. Drizzle this over the fruit and mix.
- Add the chopped pistachios to the fruit salad.
- Serve the fruit salad with mint with a dollop or two of plain Greek (or other) yogurt.