Fun, Sneaky Ways to Lose Weight – Losing weight has never been more fun thanks to health coach Carey Peters fun tips for host Judy Greer.
- Drink lots of water and make drinking water fun. Add 1/4 tsp of raw green powder ( which has wheat grass and other greens) to every 8 oz of water.
- Switch out soda for healthier drinks. Make a healthy soda by mixing together sparkling water and Emergen-C.
- Add protein to your snacks and meals; it can help you lose weight. The key to weight-loss is to keep your blood sugar stable, and protein helps you do that, as it takes a body longer to digest.
- Have a slow-eating contest with yourself. Slow, mindful eating will make you feel full and eat less.
- Have non-food related rewards for good or bad days.