Gluten-Free Power Bars – Created with ease using the Boss™, these gluten-free bars are a healthy energy booster full of goodness, made with coconut water, vanilla and almonds.
Whether it’s a morning snack or a quick lunch on the go, these breakfast bars will satisfy any grumbling tummy (and they’re gluten free too)!
Servings: 5 (makes 10 bars)
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
- 2 Cups Almonds
- 1 Cup Sunflower Kernels
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Dried Blueberries
- 1 Cup Pistachios
- 2 Cups Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Blend all dry ingredients, except for blueberries, in a blender into a coarse powder.
- Blend the coconut water and honey and blend again. Pour over the dry mixture.
- Add the dried blueberries and mix with a spatula.
- Grease a baking tray and dust it lightly with all-purpose flour.
- Pour the mixture onto the tray. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Let the gluten-free power bars cool and serve.