Use this delicious sweet-sour green chutney for sandwich to spice up your sandwiches. Mint, cilantro, and lime juice in this chutney are sure to tickle your tastebuds. Use firm bread and for an extra dose of fiber, use wholegrain or wholewheat bread for your sandwiches.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 cups cilantro (coriander) leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp lime/lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Chop the cilantro leaves.
- In a blender, grind the cilantro, mint, green chillies, salt, sugar, and lime juice into an almost smooth paste and remove.
- Take a spoonful of the green chutney for sandwich and apply on a slice of bread.
- Apply butter on another slice. Add cucumber and tomato slices and serve.