How to Make an Oat and Berry Smoothie – Get a good start to the day. Gee Charman shows you how to make this delicious quick and easy to make berry, oat and ginger smoothie recipe gives you an extra energy boost especially needed in the morning!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6 3/4 fl oz skimmed milk
- 7 oz low fat yogurt
- 1 banana peeled
- 16 oz frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cm piece of ginger peeled
- 2 tbsp honey
- 7/8 oz rolled porridge oats
- Place the milk and yoghurt in the blender first, as this will help the blades get going. Then add in the honey, oats, banana, frozen berries and ginger.
- Then blend, starting slowly and increasing the speed until it is smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is a little too thick add a drop more milk and if it is a little too tangy, add a little more honey. Make it as thick and as sweet as you like.
- Serve the oat and berry smoothie in glasses and enjoy!