Sweet Nachos – In this episode of We Heart Food we show you how to create Sweet Nachos, perfect for a classic twist on a great sharing dish.
For a vegan version, switch out the butter with vegetable oil.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4-6 tortillas
- 1 tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cups fruits, kiwi strawberry
- 2 tbsp melted chocolate
- Chocolate stars, a few
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush tortilla’s with butter all over and on both sides.
- Cut the tortillas into crisp shape sizes and lay them all out on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes. Flip the crisps halfway through the cooking time; bake for another 5 minutes or until crisp.
- When cooked, put the sweet nachos on a plate and add cream, raspberry, kiwi, chocolate stars and melted chocolate and you are now ready to serve your sweet nachos.