Toasted Pumpkin Seeds – We Heart Food shows you how to roast pumpkin seeds to perfection. This is a healthy vegetarian and vegan snack.
- Pumpkin seeds
- Celery salt, a pinch
- Smoked paprika, a pinch
- Cayenne pepper, a pinch
- Black pepper powder
- 3-4 tsp olive oil
- Remove seeds from pumpkin.
- Take out any pulp sticking to the seeds.
- Add the celery salt, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper to the seeds, along with some freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the olive oil over the seeds and stir well.
- Spread the seeds on a baking tray lined with baking sheet in one even layer.
- Bake the pumpkin seeds for 30 minutes in the oven at 250°F.
- Stir the seeds midway and place them back in the oven.
- Remove the toasted pumpkin seeds when done, let cool, and enjoy.
Category: Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes