We Heart Food: Cranberry and Pecan Energy Bites – In this episode of We Heart Food we show you how to make cranberry and pecan energy bites, perfect for that extra bit of energy for the gym after work!
Servings: 10 – 12
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/3 fl oz coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup natural, unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/8 cup of flax seeds
- 1/8 sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pulse the nuts, dates, honey, cinnamon, salt in a food processor and blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a bowl and stir through the remaining ingredients. Shape into balls and leave in the fridge for at least 20 mins.