We Heart Food: Cranberry and Pistachio Cheese Balls – In this episode of We Heart Food we show you how to make cranberry and pistachio cheese balls, perfect for your Christmas appetizers.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 8 3/4 oz soft goat cheese
- 1 3/4 oz cranberries
- 1 3/4 oz pistachio nuts
- Crackers or bread chutney
- Finely chop your pistachios and cranberries and place on a plate. Mix to combine.
- Cut the goat cheese into even wedges and roll into balls. Roll each ball in the pistachios and cranberries. Continue until all the balls are covered.
- Serve the cranberry and pistachio cheese balls with crackers and chutney of your choice.