Last Updated: 8/3/14
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Web site, please use the Contact Us page.
- Proprietary Rights
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use VegRecipes4U.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
VegRecipes4U.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our
customers’, consumers’ and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
VegRecipes4U.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a
voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and country.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or membership site or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
- In order to access or use some features of the Web site, you will have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of thirteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to www.vegrecipes4u.com.
- In order to become a registered user, you must provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (a “Membership”), which may permit you access to certain areas of the Web site not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at our customer support address firstname.lastname@example.org of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your membership.
- Recipes or other content saved by a member will be public and viewable by all.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a website.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Some third-party videos such as Dailymotion video content may be displayed. Dailymotion may collect data about visitors’ viewing data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If VegRecipes4U.com is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
VegRecipes4U or its affiliates or licensors solely and exclusively own all rights, title and interest in all web site materials, including, without limitation, the VegRecipes4uU logo, design, text, copy, graphics, videos, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”).
Other prohibited uses include:
- Use of robots, spiders, or any automatic device, or use of any manual process to copy or scrape the web site Content for any purpose without the express written permission of VegRecipes4U. Notwithstanding the foregoing, VegRecipes4U grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
By submitting, disclosing, or offering any recipe, review, photograph, image, video, “favorites” list, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a “Submitted Item”) to VegRecipes4U, either online or offline and whether or not solicited by VegRecipes4u, you hereby grant to VegRecipes4U an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), and the exclusive right to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise exploit all such materials on commercial websites, without compensation of any kind to you or any third party.
You hereby represent and warrant (a) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (b) your Submitted Item does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party. You will take, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by VegRecipes4U to effect, perfect, and confirm the license granted to VegRecipes4U to your Submitted Item as set forth herein.
Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of VegRecipes4U and is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site or otherwise used by VegRecipes4U, we may include your name, likeness, photo or biographical information in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant VegRecipes4U the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and e-mail address with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submitted Item; however, only your name and not your e-mail address will be published with your Submitted Item.
This Web site may include discussion forums or other interactive areas, including, but not limited to, bulletin boards, and recipe storage and exchange areas. All such forums and interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. You are solely liable for any material you upload or transmit to the discussion forums or interactive areas of this Web site. You agree not to use the Web site to do any of the following:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any message, information, text or other material (“Material”) that may be considered to be unlawful, harmful, libelous, tortious, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that might infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Without VegRecipes4U’s written permission, distribute, publish, or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail, spam, and chain letters.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Updates and Effective Date
The content presented on this Web site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as personal medical advice. Always consult a healthcare professional for advice on nutrition and other healthcare-related issues and before making any dietary changes. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site.
VegRecipes4U.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site or the use of its services or products.
Some links within this Web site may lead to other Web sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. VegRecipes4U.com includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply).
All materials, information, software, products, advertising and other services included in or available through the services are provided “as is”. VegRecipes4U.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, noninfringement, merchantibility, or fitness for a particular purpose of the content, services, products available through the site or services and products. Neither VegRecipes4U, nor any of its agents or licensors, shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting, or delivering the services. In no event will Vegrecipes4U or its agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information, or for any consequential, special, or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Through your use of the Web site and service or services and products, you may be provided with hyperlinks to other Internet sites or resources, including hyperlinks provided by third-party advertisers and sponsors to the service. VegRecipes4U has no control over those sites and resources, or over the advertising material presented by third-party advertisers and sponsors through the services. You agree that VegRecipes4U will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such information, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. VegRecipes4U may discontinue or change the services, or its availability to you, at any time without notice.
Agreeing to Terms