Would you like to make eggless waffles but don’t know how? Try this easy recipe. Made with a ready mix, it takes only a few minutes to make your favorite eggless breakfast.
Servings: 1-2 (makes 4)
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup ready mix for pancakes (such as Bisquick)
- 1/2 tsp corn starch powder
- 1 1/3 cups milk (whole or low-fat)
- Maple syrup, as needed
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch and pancake ready mix, smoothing out any lumps.
- Add a little milk at a time and make a smooth batter of a flowing consistency.
- Preheat the waffle-maker.
- Pour the batter in the moulds, and close the lid. Follow the instructions that come with your waffle-maker. Open the lid when the waffle is ready.
- Lift the entire waffle (all 4 squares) with a fork and remove from the mould.
- Break the eggless waffles into four and serve hot with maple syrup.
These eggless pancakes use a pancake mix and have a delicious taste and texture. These vegetarian/vegan pancakes are quite easy to make even for kids and they're sure to love ...READ MORE
Eggless Blueberry Pancakes are a delicious way to eat your fruits. Made with a ready pancake mix, this is one healthy breakfast that no kid can resist.
Blurberries are one of ...READ MORE
Made with fresh strawberries, this eggless strawberry cake is moist and delicious and very easy to make. Baking cakes without eggs can be easy with a little experimentation. This is ...READ MORE
The Eggless Apple Streusel Cake is wonderful to serve as dessert or as a coffee cake. What a great way to use up those delicious apples you picked at the ...READ MORE
This Eggless Strawberry Shortcake, made from scratch, is as easy as making it with a ready-mix for biscuits. Drizzle it with a syrup made with fresh strawberries, and this makes ...READ MORE
Eggless Blueberry Pancakes
Eggless Apple Streusel Cake
Eggless Strawberry Shortcake
Category: Eggless Baking