Would you like to make eggless waffles but don’t know how? Try this easy recipe. Made with a ready mix, it takes only a few minutes to make your favorite eggless breakfast.
Servings: 1-2 (makes 4)
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup ready mix for pancakes (such as Bisquick)
- 1/2 tsp corn starch powder
- 1 1/3 cups milk (whole or low-fat)
- Maple syrup, as needed
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch and pancake ready mix, smoothing out any lumps.
- Add a little milk at a time and make a smooth batter of a flowing consistency.
- Preheat the waffle-maker.
- Pour the batter in the moulds, and close the lid. Follow the instructions that come with your waffle-maker. Open the lid when the waffle is ready.
- Lift the entire waffle (all 4 squares) with a fork and remove from the mould.
- Break the eggless waffles into four and serve hot with maple syrup.
Category: Eggless Baking