How to Make Breakfast Bars – Trying to eat a little more healthy at breakfast? In this episode of Keep Calm And Bake, Andrea and Sarah show you how to make your very own breakfast bars, packed with fruit!
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
- 1x 390g can of condensed milk
- 10 2/3 oz rolled oats
- 1 3/4 oz shredded coconut
- 1 3/4 oz dried goji berries
- 1 3/4 oz dried cranberries
- 1 1/3 oz pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/3 oz sunflower seeds
- Zest of one orange
- Pre-heat oven to 270°F ( 130°C) and grease a baking dish.
- Heat the condensed milk in a saucepan until it has thinned a little. Watch closely to ensure it does not burn.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the milk. Stir to coat everything.
- Press mixture into the pan, smoothing out so it is even, with greased fingers if necessary.
- Bake the breakfast bars for 45 minutes for a chewy texture or 60 minutes for crunchy.