Strawberry and Tomato Salsa Recipe – Looking for the perfect salsa recipe? In this episode of We Heart Food, we give the classic dip an interesting twist with the addition of strawberries.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 7 oz strawberries
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped fine
- 1 red onion, chopped fine,
- 1 tsp garlic, pureed
- 1 red chilli, chopped fine
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Sea salt, a pinch
- Castor sugar, a pinch
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp cilantro (coriander leaves), chopped fine
- Tortilla chips, as needed
- Place the onions, tomatoes, and chilli in a bowl.
- Chop and add the strawberries, along with garlic, salt, sugar, and lime juice.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Garnish the strawberry and tomato salsa with chopped cilantro.
- Serve the salsa with tortilla chips.